Tests and Measures
Dr. Hubley has an international reputation as an expert in psychological assessment and measurement across the adult lifespan. Over the last 20 years, she has developed a number of clinical, health, and psychological tests. To find out more about these tests, follow the links below.
- Quality of Life in Homeless and Hard-to-House Individuals (QoLHHI)
- Tests for older adults: Memory Test for Older Adults (MTOA) & Hubley Depression Scale for Older Adults (HDS-OA)
- Figure drawing tests: Modified Taylor Complex Figure (MTCF) & Bicycle Drawing Test Model & Memory Test for Older Adults (MTOA)
- Injection Drug User Quality of Life (IDUQOL) / Drug User Quality of Life (DUQOL)
- Measures of subjective age: Subjective Age Identity Scale (SAIS) & Desired Age Measure (DAM)
If you are using any of these tests and measures in your research, please let Dr. Hubley know by e-mailing her or using the contact form below. We’d love to know more about any research being conducted using these tests!