Tests and Measures
Dr. Hubley has an international reputation as an expert in psychological assessment and measurement across the adult lifespan. She has conducted numerous test reviews and in May, 2013, was recognized as a Distinguished Reviewer by the Buros Institute of Mental Measurements. Over the last 20 years, she has developed a number of clinical, health, and psychological tests. To find out more about these tests, follow the links below.
- Quality of Life in Homeless and Hard-to-House Individuals (QoLHHI)
- Tests for older adults: Memory Test for Older Adults (MTOA) & Hubley Depression Scale for Older Adults (HDS-OA)
- Figure drawing tests: Modified Taylor Complex Figure (MTCF) & Bicycle Drawing Test Model & Memory Test for Older Adults (MTOA)
- Injection Drug User Quality of Life (IDUQOL) / Drug User Quality of Life (DUQOL)
- Measures of subjective age: Subjective Age Identity Scale (SAIS) & Desired Age Measure (DAM)
If you are using any of these tests and measures in your research, please let Dr. Hubley know by e-mailing her or using the contact form below. We’d love to know more about any research being conducted using these tests!